High School Training*
* A partnership with the Tipton County Board of Education
High school credit may be earned by participating students, providing they satisfactorily complete the course requirements as jointly agreed upon by the school system and TTCC.
Supplemental certificates will be awarded by TTCC upon satisfactory completion of all program requirements.
Training gained in high school will carry over for those interested in continuing his/her education
at TTCC after graduation.
- Must be a senior in high school
- Must have a C or better grade point average
- Must have a satisfactory attendance record at the feeder school
- Must be recommended by the high school
- Must complete an application with TTCC
- Must maintain a C average at both institutions
- Must attend scheduled training at the TTCC
- Proper safety and interpersonal behavior is expected by each student. Failure to comply will result in termination from the program.
- Automotive Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Industrial Maintenance
- Machine Tool Technology
For more information on graduation & placement rates & other consumer information, please visit http://www.ttccovington.edu/fulltime-day-programs. Choose the program and then click on Consumer Information.
- As long as a student maintains a 85.75 cumulative average, the Dual Enrollment Grant will pay the student's tuition
- Students are required to purchase textbooks and supplies (prices vary).
- Students must provide his/her own transportation.
- Be sure to ask about the Dual Enrollment Grant!